Apply for a Federal Tax ID in Washington

Apply for a Federal Tax ID in Washington

Apply for a Federal Tax ID in Washington if you want to operate legally, whether you are in Seattle, Olympia, or Yakima

Photo by CC user Brylie on Wikimedia Commons

When you start a business, the last thing you want to do is end up on the wrong side of the IRS. That means that you should be careful when filling out your taxes and pay attention the identification documents that you need. One of these documents, for example, is called an employer identification number (EIN). It is important to have an EIN number in Washington if you want to keep your business running smoothly. And don’t worry if you are not sure how to go about the application process – IRS-EIN is here to help make that step an easy one!

Tax ID Number in Washington

Do you need a tax ID number in Washington? Chances are good that the answer to that question is “yes”. If you are running as a non-profit organization, an estate, a trust, a partnership, or a corporation, for example, you will need to apply for a tax ID in Washington. This is especially true if plan on filing tax returns pertaining to employment, alcohol, tobacco, and firearms, or excise tax. You also might need an EIN number if you have household employees like the following:

  • Private Nurses

  • Maids

  • Housekeepers

  • Yard Workers

  • Cleaning People

  • Domestic Workers

  • Drivers

  • Babysitters

  • Nannies

  • Health Aides

Apply for an EIN Number in Washington

Do you need an EIN number? You have come to the right place! Allow to make this process an easy one for you. You have enough on your mind without attempting to read through all of the documentation on the IRS website, not to mention their site can be confusing and is prone to glitches. With our easy application, you can quickly file your application and receive your EIN number in Washington. Give it a shot today!